Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stars on campus!


My school, THE Fashion Institute of Technology, opened up a new exhibit in the museum! (If any of you readers are from NY you should definitely check it out- it will be well worth it, it always is!) Of course, like a bunch of others I was out and about seeing all the absolutely AMAZING designers and celebrities who dropped by. Among them- Michael Kors, Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson, DVF, and so many more! Just happened to get a picture of Kate Winslet and wanted to share with you all! Also, below, is a picture of me and Allison Harvard. (This was seriously one of the best moments of my life.) She was on ANTM, in case you don't know, and is super fashionable, inspiring, and amazing! Hopefully, one day, I won't just be mesmerized by all these beautiful people, I'll be among them! Hey, a girl can dream right?


1 comment:

  1. i passed by the museum that day but didn't see any celebrities...just my luck
    i love allison too! her quirky baby doll style is so unique

    ReplyDelete