Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#10 - DIY (Do It Yourself)

In this day and age, there are so many different types of styles. Originality is celebrated; Many people choose to radiate their originality through their style- whether is through home products, fashion, beauty products, etc. Now, sometimes eccentric and unique items are difficult to find and even when they are found, they can be expensive. That is why I encourage you all to DIY! (Do It Yourself) There are any blogs out there just dedicated to showing you some DIY's. It's a great way to spend time, get your creative juices flowing, and in the end you have a great product!

Let me show you some of my favorites:

Ombre Shorts Anyone? Well if so, check out P.S. - I made this ! They're a DIY blog for fashion, accessories, jewelry, and interiors. They're amazing and I love creating new things from there.

Or what about a bullet bracelet? Stripes and Sequins has so many great accessory DIY's. It is full of the most unique and awesome things! If you love to be different, I 'd definitely check this site out. They even have a regular blog too- discussing the latest in fashion!


A chalkboard Mug? Cute! Wit & Whistle shows so many great DIY's - lot's of interiors, and even some fashion! Looking to spice up a few rooms in your home? This is the place to look!



As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with DIY! It has only recently caught my eye but I have tried a few things and totally plan on doing more- as should you! (:

1 comment:

  1. Do it yourself is such a fun way to add to your wardrobe! I always love the DIY sections in magazines and now that I know there are entire blogs dedicated to DIY, I will definitely be checking them out. Great post!

    ReplyDelete